A ONE OF A KIND RING in its existence.
When it's gone it's gone. It will belong to only ONE SPECIAL woman.
Celebrate special occasions, events or dinner parties or even everyday with the LILY handcarved botanical cocktail ring with gemstones. Artistically handsculpted in jeweller's wax and direct cast in sterling silver. The waterlily's are beautifully set with a peridot, a citrine and an amethyst gemstone.
The ring is finished with a smooth mirror polish to reflect the soft water flow and features delicate engraved leaf vein textures. A striking bold yet elegant ring.
Can be worn on the middle or ring finger and adjusted to fit comfortably and securely, closing the gap as desired. Enjoy the freedom to express yourself creatively and elegantly.
- 12x8.5mm marquise Peridot
- 10x10mm round Citrine
- 8x8mm round Amethyst
Craft / Metal:
- 16hrs handcarved and engraved in wax
- Using the Lost Wax Cast technique, it's cast in recycled sterling silver from a trusted supplier
- Hallmarked at London Assay office to attest its finest precious metal quality with special Queens 70th Jubilee Mark 2022.
- Gemstones set by hand
- Mirror polish
Overall ring size: approx 20cm (W) x 30mm (H) - adjustable size
Packaged in a branded giftbox.
- Items are dispatched from Bath, Somerset, UK.
- If there is likely to be a delay Victoria will contact you.
- Delivery Times are for "In stock" products only.
- For "Made To Order", Victoria will send you a dispatched notification via email once it's ready.
- Please note Victoria is unable to deliver on Bank Holidays or other Public Holidays.
- Orders placed Friday to Sunday will be sent out on the following Monday.
- Once an order is dispatched, you will receive a notification email, with a tracking number and details of how to track your parcel.
- All jewellery orders come beautifully wrapped in my branded giftboxes free of charge, but will be dispatched in an unbranded external envelope for security.
- Free insured & tracked special delivery over £100 / 1-2 business days.
- Standard delivery below £100 are from £2 to £6 / 3-5 business days.
- Orders sent on Friday will NOT be guaranteed for Saturday.
- Free insured & tracked delivery over £100 / 5-10 business days from shipping date.
- Insured & tracked delivery below £100 orders are £12 / 5-10 days business days.
- Standard International delivery below £40 are from £3 to £6 / 3-5 business days.
- USA / Canada Express Delivery £45 / 1-3 business days for Jewellery
- International Tracked & Signed cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Pack Stations, because a signature cannot be captured.
- Please be aware that you, the customer, are responsible of any Tax VAT and custom duties due in the country of destination prior to delivery. The VAT and duties will be applied depending on the type and value of the goods.
Signature upon delivery
If nobody is available to sign for your parcel at the specified address, our delivery company will leave a card and telephone number for you to make alternative arrangements. To ensure the safe and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order 'in a safe place' at the address.
All orders are processed in GBR. While the content of your cart is currently displayed in your selected currency, you will checkout using GBR at the most current exchange rate.
VAT is not charged on all items. We accept VISA and MasterCards.
In addition, check out using PayPal Express. You are first taken to your PayPal page to enter your credit card information and billing address. After this step, you're shown available shipping costs and your final payment amount. Full payment must be made at time of purchase and cleared in our PayPal account. All sales are subject to UK law only.
Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please return the item with a trackable and insured shipping label to guarantee I will receive your returned precious jewellery item. You will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For hygenic reasons, earrings are not refundable.
Bespoke jewellery cannot be returned or refunded as it was made specifically for you.
I do not refund Bespoke items lost or damaged by the post office.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first to notify me.
Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
To complete your return, I require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact me at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Bespoke items or earrings are not exchangeable. If the work is faulty or damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the problem and we will advise you of next steps.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact me as soon as possible within 24hours at email@example.com. Cancellations are not possible once the item has been dispatched.
If you wish to exchange a received gift, the gift giver must contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, unless you have the order receipt.