A colourful, detailed exotic great egret illustration inspired by Balinese culture and flora, celebrating its beautiful culture and wisdom. Ideal Wall Art print for nature & bird lovers and for creating a harmonious atmosphere in your space.
EXOTIC COLOURFUL BIRDS Series
M A D E T O O R D E R P R I N T S
Originally hand-painted with ink water soluble pencils and reproduced on German Gyclée Bamboo Hahnemühle paper 310gsm. It has a sturdy feel with a smooth texture, excellent colour vibrancy for exquisite details and an archival long lasting quality.
Limited Edition Art Prints 1 / 50 are available. All prints are signed and numbered on the front.
A3 (42 x 29.7 cm)
D E L I V E R Y / P A C K A G I N G
- Prints are sold unframed and unmounted
- Free shipping for UK & Europe over £100 /€100
- Due to COVID-19, International shipping may cause delays to your shipment. All border fees & VAT Taxes are customer's responsibility.
- Dispatched within 5 days, allowing made to order printing before it's shipped.
- Packaged flat with a backing board, inside a biodegradable clear protective sleeve, and shipped in a cardboard envelope to ensure the best protection while in transit.
* D I S C L A I M E R
Colours may vary slightly from on-screen viewings due to different screen configurations. Refunds are not accepted on limited edition artworks. If any damage has been caused to the artwork during transit, please get in touch.
© All Designs, illustrations and photos are copyright of Victoria von Stein Ltd.
- Items are dispatched from London, UK.
- If there is likely to be a delay Victoria will contact you.
- Delivery Times are for "In stock" products only.
- For "Made To Order", Victoria will send you a dispatched notification via email once it's ready.
- Please note Victoria is unable to deliver on Bank Holidays or other Public Holidays.
- Orders placed Friday to Sunday will be sent out on the following Monday.
- Once an order is dispatched, you will receive a notification email, with a tracking number and details of how to track your parcel.
- All jewellery orders come beautifully wrapped in my branded giftboxes free of charge, but will be dispatched in an unbranded external envelope for security.
- Free insured & tracked special delivery over £100 / 1-2 business days.
- Standard delivery below £100 are from £2 to £6 / 3-5 business days.
- Orders sent on Friday will NOT be guaranteed for Saturday.
- Free insured & tracked delivery over £100 / 5-10 business days from shipping date.
- Insured & tracked delivery below £100 orders are £12 / 5-10 days business days.
- Standard International delivery below £40 are from £3 to £6 / 3-5 business days.
- USA / Canada Express Delivery £45 / 1-3 business days for Jewellery
- International Tracked & Signed cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Pack Stations, because a signature cannot be captured.
- Please be aware that you, the customer, are responsible of any Tax VAT and custom duties due in the country of destination prior to delivery. The VAT and duties will be applied depending on the type and value of the goods.
Signature upon delivery
If nobody is available to sign for your parcel at the specified address, our delivery company will leave a card and telephone number for you to make alternative arrangements. To ensure the safe and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order 'in a safe place' at the address.
All orders are processed in GBR. While the content of your cart is currently displayed in your selected currency, you will checkout using GBR at the most current exchange rate.
VAT is not charged on all items. We accept VISA and MasterCards.
In addition, check out using PayPal Express. You are first taken to your PayPal page to enter your credit card information and billing address. After this step, you're shown available shipping costs and your final payment amount. Full payment must be made at time of purchase and cleared in our PayPal account. All sales are subject to UK law only.
Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Bespoke jewellery cannot be returned or refunded. I do not refund Bespoke items lost or damaged by the post office. Please return the item with a tracked and insured shipping label to guarantee I will receive your returned jewellery item. You will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
To complete your return, I require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Send your item to: Victoria von Stein, 35a Philbeach Gardens, London, SW5 9EB, United Kingdom.
Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact me at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
I only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Bespoke items are not exchangeable. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org first and send your item with tracked & insured postage to: Victoria von Stein, 35a Philbeach Gardens, London, SW5 9EB, United Kingdom.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact me as soon as possible within 24hours. If the item has already been dispatched, then you must return the item to me at your own cost.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll be able to exchange it, if you wish, for an item of the same value. Once the returned item is received, you'll get a code via email.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, I will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product with registered & insured postage, you should mail your product to: Victoria von Stein, 35a Philbeach Gardens, London, SW5 9EB, United Kingdom.
I always use a trackable/insured shipping service for precious jewellery items.